Meden-Inmed was founded in 1989 as a company employing two people. Since then, it has gained a strong market position through our hard work and reliability. Initially a small distributor of a few renowned manufacturers, now a dynamic medium-size company with over 180 employees – professionals in the fields of electronics, mechanics, economy, sales and marketing. Over 90% of them have master’s degrees.
Company, manufacturing high-quality medical and rehabilitation equipment as well as equipment for Wellness centers. Modern medicine combines specialized knowledge with state-of-the art technology. We knew that when we started our own production plant in 1996 and are even more convinced about it now, when we create new products and widen our offer of medical devices. We make sure they are modern, efficient, comfortable and user friendly. We are always happy to see new ideas turn into new products.
Every product we have sold proves the trust our customers have placed in us. Behind every device we deliver is a long-term relationship. Our customers consciously select a supplier that not only delivers the equipment, but can also guarantee quality and professional service. It has always been our duty and our motto.
To address the growing needs of our customers we have now expanded the range of our products. Our goal is to deliver you a complete range of equipment required by professionals in the fields of rehabilitation, SPA. We also offer OEM, subcontracting and outsourcing production services of mechanical or electronic devices.
We will help you choose the best equipment that is tailored to your needs. See our products. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate contact us. We are always here to hear your voice. Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.
General Selling Conditions
- All orders must be presented in writing (fax or e-mail) stating product name, type, quantity and colour according to MEDEN-INMED colour guide.
- Minimum value of a single order: EUR 2 500.
- All orders are for standard products by default. Any orders for special versions of the devices (e.g. different size) need a confirmation in writing from MEDEN-INMED side.
- MEDEN-INMED reserves itself the right to accept or not accept an order cancellation. In case of accepted cancellations of order, MEDEN-INMED may demand a penalty of 10% (ten percent) of the value of the cancelled order.
- Special versions of the devices are subject to special conditions and in no case can these orders be cancelled by the buyer.
- Prices and product specification:
- Prices are EX WORKS MEDEN-INMED factory, Koszalin, Poland (without packing charges).
- Packing charges: 2,5% on average (from the price before discount) but not less than 50 Euro for couches.
- Packaging is not returnable.
- The price offer is prepared with going prices. MEDEN-INMED reserves itself the right to modify the selling price, even if agreed upon, in case of price changes of supplies, currency fluctuation, taxes or any other significant changes.
- MEDEN-INMED reserves itself the right to modify its products to improve their quality, functionality and performance.
- MEDEN-INMED may change without prior notification and at any moment the dimensions and technical characteristics of the products, following its policy of continuous development and improvements in quality and performance of its products.
- Drawings, pictures, information of user’s manual, leaflets and brochures are property of MEDEN-INMED. Any reproduction of all or part thereof is forbidden. Written authorization must be obtained from MEDEN-INMED directly.
- Each change in product specifications from the standard version will be charged additional 10% (counted from basic price).
- Payment terms:
- Payment in advance (100% prepayment prior to shipment). Our sales team will provide you with pro forma invoice and our bank details so as to settle payment by means of a bank transfer.
- In case of payment delay, legal interest will be charged.
- Availability and delivery terms:
- Delivery time: 1- 6 weeks of order receipt and upon receipt of your payment. It depends on the nature of the order and is subject to Meden’s confirmation.
- Delivery time is always Ex Works Meden-Inmed.
- Delivery time can be delayed for up to 30 days due to subcontractors’ involvement.
- Should the buyer not collect the ordered goods within 30 days from the agreed delivery date, MEDEN-INMED has the right to rescind the contract through the buyer’s fault. MEDEN-INMED shall sell those goods to third parties and the defaulting customer shall pay to MEDEN-INMED a penalty of 20 % of the goods’ value as compensation for major loss.
- Transport costs:
- The transport cost is paid by the buyer.
- Quotations will have validity of 30 days unless otherwise stated. Once this period expires please ask for a new estimate.
- Warranty period for each device is stated in USER’S MANUAL.
- The warranty period against any manufacturing flaw or mechanical defect starts from the date of purchase of the equipment, indicated in a proof of purchase.
- Wear and tear of the upholstery will not be covered by the warranty.
- The warranty is not valid if the device has been used improperly or in a different way from that for which it has been designed.
- During the warranty period, MEDEN-INMED shall decide to repair, exchange or reimburse the amount paid should the fault of the product sold emerge.
- MEDEN-INMED will not bear any responsibility for possible damages resulting from faults during or after the warranty period. The responsibility of MEDEN-INMED is limited to the price of the defectiva part or component.
- Claims must be sent to MEDEN-INMED only in writing and in any case within 7 calendar days from the arrival of the goods or else the claim is not valid. Claims do not suspend or delay the agreed payments.
- Returned goods:
- Goods returned to MEDEN-INMED because of obvious fault of Meden-Inmed, will be credited for the full amount paid; in other situations every single case will be considered individually.
- MEDEN-INMED declares that all selling terms and conditions are regulated by the present general conditions notified to the customers through website www.meden.com.pl. Special conditions must be put in writing separately.
- MEDEN-INMED operates in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and 13485:2003.
- MEDEN-INMED sells its products on a non-exclusive basis by default.