The en.meden.com.pl website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are IT data, especially text files, which are stored on the user’s terminal and are intended for use on the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal and a unique number.
The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment is the Website Operator, Meden-Inmed with its registered office in Koszalin, 2 Wenedów Street.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- customising the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the website; in particular, these files enable the website user’s device to be recognised and the website to be displayed accordingly, adapted to the user’s individual preferences;
- compiling statistics that help to understand how users of the Site use the Web pages, thus enabling improvements to be made to their structure and content.
The website makes use of a type of cookie called “persistent” cookies. “Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the period of time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
- “Security” cookies, used, for example, to detect the misuse of authentication within the Service,
- “Performance” cookies, which allow the collection of information on how the pages of the Website are used,
- “Functional” cookies, which allow the “remembering” of the User’s chosen settings and the personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the User’s chosen language or region of origin, font size, website layout, etc,
- “Advertising” cookies that make it possible to provide users with advertising content that is better tailored to their interests.
In many cases, web browser software allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be modified in order to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of a web browser or to notify the user of each time they are placed on the user’s equipment. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies can be found in the settings of your software (web browser).
Cookies placed and used on the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the Service Operator.
More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section of the menu of your Internet browser.