Controller of personal data
The Controller of personal data collected by means of the Website and Services is Meden-Inmed Sp. z o.o. in Koszalin, ul. Wenedów 2, entered into the National Court Register under NIP 6692255563 and REGON 331039951.
Users using the services provided electronically via the Website provide their personal data voluntarily. Personal data of the users are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), as well Polish national regulations. The data is collected in particular in order to enable responding to contact inquiries and to provide services to the persons they concern.
The Controller of personal data processes personal data of the Users of the meden.com.pl website in the following collections:
The name of the data set
Range of processed data
The purpose of processing
|The set of personal data of Users using the contact form||
|Allowing contact with service providers to persons who are interested in the services and products offered.|
|The set of personal data of Users using the service support request form||
|Conducting proceedings related to the service and repairs of purchased devices.|
|The set of personal data of Users using the “Newsletter” Service||
|Delivery of the Newsletter Service by an e-mail correspondence.|
The Controller of personal data shall exercise due diligence to protect the rights of the users whose data are subject to processing, and shall in particular ensure that the data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently for the data subject,
- collected for the purposes that are defined herein, and that are specific, clear, legally justified and lawful,
- not subject to further processing in a manner that is inconsistent with the above purposes,
- factually accurate, relevant, limited to what is necessary and relevant for the purposes for which they are processed,
- correct and updated when needed,
- appropriately secured,
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing or until the User’s consent is withdrawn.
The Controller of the personal data stipulates that in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, he may entrust the processing of personal data of Users he administers to his subcontractors for the proper performance of these activities related to administration, maintenance and management of the Website, as well as for pursuing claims and an explanation of the circumstances of unauthorized use of services provided electronically.
The data subject shall have the right to control the processing of data relating to them, contained in the Service Provider’s data sets. This is especially the right to access your data and correct them, as well as to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal, if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes and for sharing data with third parties may be revoked at any time.
The data subject has the right to terminate the use of the electronic service at any time. Users may also contact the Service Provider in order to exercise their right of access, modification and deletion of data or to oppose their processing, via the Contact Details of the Service Provider provided on the website, in particular by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
These are internal event logs of the Website server, automatically recording page requests sent when Users visit their websites. System logs contain a page request sent by the User, an IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request, and at least one “cookie” file that can uniquely identify the User’s browser.
The en.meden.com.pl Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files are text files that are saved and stored in the memory of a device used for browsing websites (e.g. PC, notebook, tablet, PDA, mobile phone). Those files, once they are saved, are accessed by a server or servers.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator, Meden-Inmed Sp. z o.o. in Koszalin, ul. Wenedów 2.
Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, in accordance to his individual preferences;
- create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving the Website’s structure and content.
The Website uses one type of cookies: “persistent” ( persistent cookies ). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.