The meden.com.pl website does not automatically collect any information except of information included in cookies files.
Cookies files are IT data, especially text files which are stored on the final device of Service User and are intended to use in website pages. Cookies files usually contain name of website from which they come, time of storing on the final device and unique number.
A body placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and accessing them is the Service operator, Meden – Inmed Sp. z o.o. with it registered office in Koszalin, Wenedów 2.
Cookies files are used for:
- Adjust the content Service Website to User’s preferences and optimize using Website; in particular these files allow to recognize Service User’s device and display the Website accordingly to his individual preferences,
- Create statistics which help to understand how Service Users use the Web pages which enables improve their structures and content.
Only one kind of cookies is used in the service (persistent cookies). “Permanent” Cookies files are stored on the User’s final device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they be deleted by User.
The following types of Cookies files are:
- Cookies using to ensure security e.g. used to detect abuse in the scope of authentication within service,
- “Performance” Cookies enabling the collection information about the way of using Website,
- “Functional” Cookies enabling “remembering” the setting selected by User and interface personalization e.g. in the scope of selected language or region from where User comes from, size of font, Design of the Website,
- “Advertisement” Cookies files, enabling the provision to Users of advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases the Web browning software (Web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s final device. Service users may at any time change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed especially in such way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of Web browser and inform about each time they are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information about possibilities and ways handling cookies are available in the settings of software (Web browser).
Cookies placed on the User’s final device and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
More information about Cookies files are available in the “Help” section of the Web browser menu.