Fine motoric tables without resistance for manual hand exercises.
- the exercises on the tables improve the ability to daily activities,
- therapeutic rehabilitation in case of orthopedic, rheumatological and neurological disease of hand,
- for use in the hospitals (in rehabilitation, surgical or neurological wards) as well as in outpatient rehabilitation,
- improve the manipulation skills, motor coordination of hand and eye-hand coordination,
- for dorsiﬂexion, palmar ﬂexion and rotation in wrist joint, conversion and inversion of the forearm.
- horizontal spiral – for rotation in wrist joint,
- vertical roller with the spring – for dorsiﬂexion and palmar ﬂexion in wrist joint,
- vertical ball with the spring – for abduction and adduction in wrist joint,
- pin – for improvement of manipulatin skills,
- knob – for improvement of manipulatin skills,
- arm stabilizer (stabilizer axis adjustment in the range of 0-90°).