- the exercises on motoric table with resistance improve ability to daily activities,
- therapeutic rehabilitation in case of orthopedic, rheumatological and neurological disease of hand,
- for use in the hospitals (in rehabilitation, surgical or neurological wards) as well as in outpatient rehabilitation,
- improve the manipulation skills, motor coordination of hand and eye-hand coordination,
- for dorsiﬂexion, palmar ﬂexion and rotation in wrist joint, conversion and inversion of the forearm.
- circle with handle – for conversion and inversion of the forearm,
- handle – for dorsiﬂexion and palmar ﬂexion in wrist joint,
- ﬂap – for dorsiﬂexion and palmar ﬂexion in wrist joint, vertical spiral – for rotation in wrist joint,
- horizontal roller – for dorsiﬂexion and palmar ﬂexion in wrist joint,
- arm stabilizer (stabilizer axis adjustment in the range of 0-90°).